Best Communication Practices for Leaders.
Option #1: Best Communication Practices for Leaders (325 points)
For this portfolio project, you are to benchmark the best practices in leadership communication based on your learning in this course. This project consists of two components: a presentation and accompanying paper.
Effective Communication Practices for Leaders (10 slides)Select at least four of the below topics to include in your presentation. Be sure to include the use of electronic messages and digital media for business communication. Visuals, graphics, and screenshots should be included in the presentation using presentation software or an online presentation alternative. Submit a URL to your presentation in your analysis paper.
Discuss best practices in:
- Digital communication practices
- Role of personal strengths
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Emotional intelligence
- Culture competence
Analysis Paper (8-10 pages)An analysis of your selected best practices listed above must be included in your paper, with a detailed explanation and examples of the best practices for each component. Be sure to include the URL to your presentation in this document.
Keep in mind this is academic writing. It should be written in third person and should not include unsubstantiated opinions, but rather facts and theories.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- 8 pages in length, including reference pages.
- 6 scholarly references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with in-text citations and references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. Formatted according to CSU Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- Be clear, concise, and focused on the assignment.
- Utilize approximately six different outside resources.
- Meet the requirements of the assignment.