Child and Adolescent Psychopathology.
- Each student will select a topic related to Child and Adolescent Psychopathology.
• Conduct a literature review relating to your topic. Your literature review must include at least 5 professional peer-reviewed journal articles. It may also include information obtained from chapters in books on your topic. Your review should be in APA style, a minimum of 5 pages (excluding the title page and reference pages), typed and double-spaced. The paper shall include an introduction to the subject matter and the subject’s importance to the understanding of Child and Adolescent Psychopathology.
- Describe background information of the experiment, including the method used in the experiment.
- Identify 1 or 2 ethical issues that occurred in this experiment.
- Explain the APA ethics guidelines that may have been violated. Refer to Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct from the APA.
- Explain if and how diversity was taken into consideration, as well as the effect that this may have had on the study.
- Summarize what you would have done differently if conducting this experiment.