Clearly distinguish core symptoms and primary problems.
Clearly distinguish core symptoms and primary problems
- Clearly distinguish core symptoms and primary problems (3)
- Large targets to hit
- Dealing with different country’s appliance preferences (Germany vs. Brazil)
- Conflict between CEO and and Johannes
- Motivating people to do better even if it’s the path of least resistance.
- Team reflected too much on the prior year, yet he thought that everything resets after the next year.
- Clarify why these tasks/problems have priority over other problems/symptoms (3)
- Note how situational factors strengthen your choice of core tasks/problems (1) [Symptoms/problems might already be mentioned in the situational analyses – Just a quick summary and positioning the priority of problems/symptoms]