Compare the United States and Europe healthcare.
Compare the United States and Europe healthcare
In 750-1,000 words, do the following:
1. Compare how much the United States and Europe spend on healthcare every year. Does the U.S. spend comparatively more or less than other developed countries?
2. Explain what metrics are used to measure health. Where does the United States fall, according to those metrics?
3. Describe the rationale for the role of government in health care. To what extent is poverty a salient factor, in terms of government intervention? Explain.
4. Describe how health care might be reformed to address high costs and limited coverage.
5. Discuss the prospective advantages and disadvantages of a single-payer system, like that of Canada.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin