Course Development And Influencing Factors. Design a course to be included in the selected nursing curriculum. I
- Describe an appropriate course to include in a selected curriculum.
- Provide a rationale for adding a course to a selected curriculum.
- Suggest a topical outline for a course to be added to a selected curriculum.
- Explain with whom and how faculty members would collaborate when considering the new course within a selected curriculum design.
- Explain and describe how internal factors such as organizational processes, curriculum committees, and internal review bodies affect curriculum design.
- Explain and describe how external factors such as funding, stakeholders, and regulatory and accrediting agencies affect curriculum design.
- Explain how the mission, philosophy, and framework of the program and parent institution impact curriculum design.
- Describe the type of collaboration between external and internal stakeholders that will be needed throughout a process of curriculum development.
Assignment one is attached for reference