Define and discuss cloud computing.. substantive comments to at least two other posts. Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer. The discussion questions this week are from Chapter 1 (Jamsa, 2013).Chapter 1 topics:
- Define and discuss cloud computing.
- Discuss how cloud computing has changed how companies budget for software solutions.
- Compare and contrast SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, and provide an example of each.
- Define scalability and discuss how the cloud impacts it.
- List three advantages and three disadvantages of cloud computing.
- Define virtualization and discuss how the cloud impacts it.
- Describe three cloud-based solutions for individuals and three cloud-based solutions for businesses.
- Discuss how Web 2.0 has driven the growth of the web.
- Compare and contrast public, private, community, and hybrid clouds.
Note: You are required to use at least two-peer reviewed sources (besides your textbook) to answer the above questions. The initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET. You must engage on at least three separate days (by Wednesday for the first post and two additional days of peer engagement).
Week 1 DiscussionAfter completing the reading this week, please review table 1.2 in the text and review the distinction between leadership and management. Then think about this in regard to how senior leaders versus senior managers lead change in an organization (especially when it comes to technical change in an organization).This week please reflect on these concepts and answer the following questions:
- When implementing change in an organization, there are always culture issues that are faced, such as not accepting change, determine how differently this would be handled thinking about the management versus leadership constructs?
- When dealing with performing work, how is this implemented differently within the management versus leadership constructs?
Please be sure to answer all of the questions above in the initial post.Please ensure the initial post and two response posts are substantive. Substantive posts will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Expand on the topic, by adding additional thoughtful information
- Answer a question posted by another student in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source
- Make an argument
At least one scholarly (peer-reviewed) resource should be used in the initial discussion thread. Please ensure to use information from your readings and other sources from the Library. Use APA references and in-text citations.Please be sure to engage by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET and then engage on two more days throughout the week (for a total of three days of engagement, before Sunday at 11:59pm, ET).