Describe how AWS helps design resilient architectures.. The leadership of GTR is considering AWS for their enterprise cloud solution, but some members of the leadership team are skeptical of this solution. They have asked you, as a solution architect, to provide them with a report describing the advantages and disadvantages of the AWS. Based on what you learned in the materials this week and any personal experience with the solution, answer the following:
Create a 2- to 3-page evaluation report of the AWS cloud solutions, including:
- Explain the reasons for switching to cloud architecture from on-premises, in general.
- Explain what it means to design resilient architectures.
- Describe the purpose of AWS.
- Describe how AWS helps design resilient architectures.
- Describe at least two advantages of using AWS*.
- Describe at least two disadvantages of AWS*.
- Create a chart with AWS’s primary competitors and a brief description of strengths and cautions. (Tip: pick 2 to 3 competitors and focus on general strengths and cautions relevant to GTR.)
- Add anything else you feel your leadership team would need to know.
*The advantages and disadvantages should be relevant to GTR, who has retail operations in 10 states and 5 countries and is experiencing rapid growth. For example, one consideration could be if AWS does not operate in a country where GTR does business, is there an impact?
Cite all sources using APA format and give attribution where appropriate.
Submit your assignment.