Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms..
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
Paragraphs: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52 On ATTACHMENT
Cioffi, A. (2019, February 9). BIO 602 CONTRA IVF 2 9 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from BIO 602 CONTRA IVF 2 9 19 (Links to an external site.)
After studying the course materials located on Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Description and bioethical analysis of:
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD
- Surrogate motherhood
- “Snowflake babies”
- Artificial insemination
- What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
- Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe the 7 Secondary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe various protocols and methods available today.
- Describe some ways in which NFP is healthier than contraception.
- Bioethical evaluation of NFP as a means and as an end.
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- QUESTION ANSWERS FROM VIDEOS THAT I POST