Develop 10 questions that you would ask a management official responsible for the financial planning for the organization.
Health Care Finance Interview Questions
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this assignment has been modified from what appears in the course guide.
Your Week 3 assignment is important because it will give you the chance to research the financial condition for a specific health care organization of your choice. Such research would often include an interview with a financial manager for the organization.
Please follow these instructions to complete this assignment:
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library or another appropriate source to identify a health care organization of interest.
- Develop 10 questions that you would ask a management official responsible for the financial planning for the organization you have chosen to research for the Week 3 paper.
- Make sure the questions will prompt responses that give you insight into what the company looks for when preparing their yearly budget, their fiscal planning strategies, and how they monitor their financial condition throughout the year, and make adjustments as needed.
- By Sunday of this week, submit a draft of your interview guide for instructor feedback.
- Include the following:
- A list of all 10 questions you would ask the financial manager of the chosen organization.
- A rationale of 50–100 words for each question.