Develop a plan for cloud implementation / migration.
Develop a plan for cloud implementation / migration
- Executive Summary (< 1 page)
- Scope (<1 page)
a. Overview (<1 page
b. Cloud Migration prerequisites
- Cloud Premigration Considerations (<1 page)
- Cloud Migration Planning Assessment Tools (1–2 pages)
a. Feature Comparison
b. Evaluation Summary
- AWS Application Discovery Services (1–2 pages)
a. Agent-Based Option
b. Agentless Option
- Evaluation of Discovered Application and Infrastructure Data (1–2 pages)
- Migration Recommendations (2–3 pages)
- Conclusion (<1 page)
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them. To view the complete grading rubric, click My Tools, select Assignments from the drop-down menu, and then click the project title.
- 9.1: Develop a plan for cloud implementation / migration.
- 9.3: Develop documentation (plans, policies, and procedures) to support cloud operation.
- 10.3: Configure cloud management tools and software.
- 10.7: Configure a public cloud infrastructure using industry leading provider(s).
- 11.1: Perform system auditing.
- 11.3: Upgrade the infrastructure to increase capacity.
- 11.4: Monitor system performance.
- 11.5: Perform system maintenance.