Discuss a Criteria for Grading.
- Please select from one of the following topics, which are addressed in the course textbook, Introduction to Computer Literacy:
- Social Networks (covered in Chapter 7)
- Return to the text book and review the pages in the chapter that pertain to your selected topic.
- Next, login to the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and conduct a search on that topic.
- The The University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial will walk you through the basic steps of doing a search for scholarly articles within the University of Arizona Global Campus Library. (ARTICLES WILL BE ATTACHED)
- Select two scholarly articles to use in your paper. For each article, write down the author information, date of publication, title of the article, the publication information (journal title), and the database from which you retrieved the article. You will need this information when you create your references for the sources.
- Begin the writing process. You are going to compare the points of view offered by these authors (the author of your textbook and the authors of the two articles you have selected) on your selected topic, and then offer your own point of view based upon your analysis of the readings.
- The Writing Center offers assistance with the writing process. The Writing Center contains many tutorials and offers online guides for how to develop an academic paper. Click on the Writing Center link under “Writing Center & Library” tab in the left navigation in your online classroom to visit the Writing Center.
Criteria for Grading