Discuss “Cyber Security within Homeland Security.”.
Written Assignment (Final Project)
“Cyber Security within Homeland Security.”
Use the template attached!
- Final Project must be at least 10 APA-formatted and referenced pages including title page and references.
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FINAL PROJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL TURN IT IN Account or through someone else’s account before you submit it under Week 8 Assignments.
- Submitting YOUR FINAL PROJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL TURN IT IN ACCOUNT or using someone else’s Turn It In account will render your actual Week 8 submission ineligible for grading. It will generate 100 percent similarity (plagiarism) once (re)submitted under Week 8 Assignments.
- In the Final Project, all listed sub-headings/sub-sections from the Final Project Content and Format must be included.
- You can use the (attached) APA Paper Template or the Research Proposal Template. If you use the Research Proposal Template , in the subsections/subheadings from this course template under Research Design section you should state briefly in a paragraph or two, a method/technique you would use to conduct your own “field” research on the subject (survey, interview/s, statistical analysis, content analysis, etc.). You will have no time conduct actual field research.
- In the Literature Review section, you should APA-review at least 10 peer-reviewed authors who wrote on the chosen subject in addition to primary sources (laws, regulations, convention, treaties and media sources). Wikipedia should not be used as a reference.
- In the Methodology section, you should thoroughly explain how you plan to carry out the research to include research design, research strategy, data collection, data analysis, and researcher perspective.