Discuss ROI of Implementation.
ROI of Implementation
ROI is one of the most common financial measuring tools. Being able to calculate the ROI or expected ROI allows us to make the best decisions about where to invest our funds for the most return on our investment over time.
Using the numbers from the Course Scenario: Phoenix Fine Electronics, perform the following tasks:
- Calculate the estimated ROI for an ERP implementation.
- Calculate the estimated productivity as a result of implementing an ERP system.
Complete your business case to present to the management team of Phoenix Fine Electronics. Review and incorporate any relevant analysis from previous coursework. Your final business case should include the following:
- Executive summary
- High-level overall business needs and desired outcomes
- Scope of project
- Measurable values of the new system
- An explanation of the strategic alignment
- Estimated ROI and productivity (from Part 1)
- Final recommendation
Submit your assignment.