Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases. Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
Based on the country “India”,
analyze its health system in terms of cost, quality, and access to care. Discuss how the country you chose is different from the United States. Politics, culture, wealth, history and environmental factors influence the development and distribution of health services. Your analysis should speak to the following elements:
· Impact on vulnerable population (elderly, children, mental ill, etc)
· Women’s health and maternal child health
· Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
· The theory and practice of health promotion
· Behavioral and lifestyle factors that affect health and illness
Include appropriate comparison and contrasts with the health systems of countries that were covered in this course.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
· Must be 2000 to 2500 words in length
· Must use at least 5-7 scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document all sources in APA style