Drafting A Process Evaluation.
For this Assignment, you either build on the work that you completed in Weeks 6, 7, and 8 related to a support group for caregivers, or on your knowledge about a program with which you are familiar. Review the resource “Workbook for Designing a Process Evaluation”.
Submit a 4- to 5-page plan for a process evaluation. Include the following minimal information:
- A description of the key program elements
- A description of the strategies that the program uses to produce change
- A description of the needs of the target population
- An explanation of why a process evaluation is important for the program
- A plan for building relationships with the staff and management
- Broad questions to be answered by the process evaluation
- Specific questions to be answered by the process evaluation
- A plan for gathering and analyzing the information
Dudley, J. R. (2020). Social work evaluation: Enhancing what we do (3rd ed.) Oxford University Press.
Chapter 8, “Improving How Programs and Practice Work” (pp. 167–210)
Man-Son-Hing, M., Laupacis, A., O’Rourke, K., Molnar, F. J., Mahon, J., Chan, K. B., & Wells, G. (2002). Determination of the clinical importance of study results. Journal of general internal medicine, 17(6), 469-476.