Errors for overall messages.
- Written Communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced. Use Microsoft Word to complete the assessment.
- Length: A minimum of two pages, excluding title page and reference page (150–300 words per question).
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Examine the effect of the employment process on current work environments.
- Describe the issues in the case.
- Competency 3: Apply the laws and safety issues in the workplace.
- Describe your opinion on the decision regarding overtime pay.
- Competency 5: Create strategies for recovery.
- Describe the decisions that affected the outcome of the case.
- Competency 6: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the human resource profession.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the human resource profession.