Explain how pollution impacts a specific population..
Explain how pollution impacts a specific population.
For this discussion, you will address the following prompts:
- 1. Identify the global societal issue you have chosen to research for your Final Paper, an argumentative essay, and explain why further research on this topic is important. The topic is POLLUTION.
- 2. Provide a clear and concise thesis statement that includes a solution to pollution.
- 3. Explain how pollution impacts a specific population.
- 4. Locate a peer-reviewed scholarly source and provide statistical data that you found surprising on pollution.
- 5. Include page or paragraph number for in-text citation.
- 6. Discussion should be at least 300 words.
Explain at least five differences between popular and scholarly sources used in research. Locate and summarize one peer-reviewed, scholarly source from the Ashford University Library and one popular source that pertain to pollution. In your summary of each article, comment on the following: biases, reliability, strengths, and limitations. From the sources you summarized, list and explain at least five visual cues from the peer-reviewed, scholarly source that were not evident in the popular source.