Explain the measures and interpret data presented in figures graphs and tables. Explain the measures and interpret data presented in figures graphs and tables
Epidemiologic measurements are used to describe disease occurrence. This week you were introduced to the different type of scales, distribution, and the sampling of data.
- Research and summarize two research articles using two different types of data; qualitative and quantitative
- Summarize the article and discuss the differences between the data collection, sampling, population, and outcome of results
- Explain the measures and interpret data presented in figures, graphs, and tables
- Research articles should be from peer-reviewed, scholarly sources.
- Each initial post should be written in APA style and at least 300 words
Must follow APA guidelines, articulate at a graduate level, and support your opinion with fact 1 textbook citation/reference and 2 external scholarly citations/references Must be used.
No Plagiarism and cite everything!! NO EXCEPTIONS!