How do nurses remain in good standing?.
Purpose: To provide students with the opportunity to understand the role FLORIDA’s state Board of Nursing (BON) and explore how it protects the welfare and safety of citizens and regulates the practice of nursing. For this week’s discussion read chapters 70, 72, and 74, then provide simple and short answers to the following questions:
- What is the structure and authority of the BON?
- What is the code of conduct as described in the Nurse Practice Act?
- How is professional misconduct defined?
- What are the sanctions for misconduct?
- How do nurses remain in good standing?
- Name three (3) OTHER nursing organizations (include at least one APRN organization)
Reminder: 1) 250 words post. 2) All questions must be answered to receive full grade. 3) DO NOT forget your references.