How to Do A PowerPoint.
Please submit a resume for the FAKE JOB description below:
* The only real information is your name. However, use the template provided to apply for the job. It is fictional so you have already graduated and had the years experience for this position. So sell yourself.
- Registered Nurse Pre-Op/PACU, Bethesda
- Outpatient Surgery Center at Bethesda West
- FT, 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Baptist Outpatient Services (Links to an external site.)
- The RN is a licensed professional who delivers patient-family-centered care in a culturally competent manner utilizing evidence-based standards of quality, safety, and service while ensuring the appropriate care for all age groups in the specific population of the unit. The RN demonstrates the following core competencies and behaviors: nursing process, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, flexibility, organizational skills, accountability and leadership.
- Qualifications: Degrees: Associates Licenses & Certifications: Registered Nurse Pediatric Advanced Life Support Neonatal Resuscitation Program Basic Life Support Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Additional Qualifications: Associate degree in Nursing or Bachelors degree in Nursing. RNs hired prior to 2/2012 are not required to have a BSN to continue in their non-leadership role as an RN. RNs hired after 2/2012 with an Associate degree will have 5 years from their date of hire to complete the BSN degree. Life Support Certificate (BLS, NRP, PALS, ACLS) as per department standard. RN must complete a preceptor class within six months of hire. Minimum Required Experience: 2 years