How to make infographic in five steps.
Original Infographic: Infographics are a powerful marketing and information tool that is commonly used in Public Health. For this assignment you will create an original infographic related to a course competency or learning objective of your choice. Your infographic will be posted to the discussion board with a narrative (50 word minimum) to describe your infographic and its relevance to public health. You are expected to review and respond to at least two of your colleague’s infographics.
Each person must submit a copy of the infographics with a reflection of no more than one-two double-spaced pages.
The reflection should include:
1. What message are you communicating within your infographic?
2. Why did you choose this topic?
3. What did you like about creating an infographic?
4. What was challenging about creating an infographic?
5. What did you learn while creating an infographic?
6. How can you use infographics in the future?