Identify percentages of 4 health behaviors listed under Cook County. Utilize the required readings for this module and access http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/ (2-3 pages) addressing the following items in particular:
- Describe the County Health Rankings.
- At the County Health Ranking’s Web page, click on the “search by county, state, or topic” area.
- Search for “Cook, IL” information.
- Identify Cook County, Illinois’ ranking under “Health Behaviors”.
- Identify percentages of 4 health behaviors listed under Cook County, Illinois.
- Search for your Local County and State or region where you currently live.
- Briefly summarize findings about your local county and state’s or region’s health outcomes (example: to length of life, quality of life, and health behaviors).
- In your own words, define “risk factors” and provide examples of risk factors for health behaviors you identified in #2 above. Be sure to cite a reference even though you used your own words.
- Research and identify another source of data for health behaviors (e.g., national database or tracking system).