Identify presentation topics that can be combined into a single slide for transparency. Combine the presentation you developed from Phase 3 and Phase 4 into a single team development presentation. Using all of your materials from phase 3 and 4 (assignments), review all of the comments and recommendations provided from your instructor and peers to help you finalize your presentation. Include all of the following items in your final submission:
- Make sure all information gaps are covered and explained in detail
- Make sure the language and wording are consistent and clear in the presentation
- Make sure the slides are in sequence and easy to follow for your audience
- Make sure that the format and design of your slides are consistent throughout the presentation
- Identify presentation topics that can be combined into a single slide for transparency
- Exclude any materials that are overlapping or repeated to shorten content
Analyze personal, professional, and organizational issues as they relate to diversity.Apply principles, concepts, and techniques from the course to case studies and exercises.Assess his/her capacity to manage problems, group think, conformity, and conflict.Discuss team building and various approaches towards building high performing teams.Examine the various stages of team development and how to build trust among a team.Recognize various approaches to dealing with conflict.Use effective communication techniques.Use team and problem-solving skills to collaborate on a project.
You must include a minimum of 8 scholarly references.