Identify prevalent issues or diseases that affect the health of your community.
- Identify prevalent issues or diseases that affect the health of your community (the specific populations you serve).
- Compare and contrast two (2) specific populations in your practice that are affected by the above issue(s) or disease(s) by listing their commonalities and their differences.
- Base on the information above, how can you change or refine your practice to meet each community’s specific needs?
- Your paper should:
- be typed doubled-space.
- a total of 100 to 200 words (not counting your list of commonalities and differences).
- Use factual information.
- be original work and will be checked for plagiarism.
- have required APA format if references are utilized – type references according to the APA Style Guide.