Identify the levels of strategic managers and discuss their role in the strategic management process.. Identify the levels of strategic managers and discuss their role in the strategic management process.
12 short answer questions
please check grammar
Use references as needed
1) Identify the levels of strategic managers and discuss their role in the strategic management process.
2) Explain the difference between functional and general managers. Provide an example of each from your college or university.
3) Explain the formal strategic planning process. Name each step in the process and describe the specific activities included in each step and the relationship between the steps.
4) Identify and discuss the criticisms of the traditional strategic planning process and why it is useful to view strategy as an emergent process.
5) Select three of the cognitive biases that individual decision makers experience. Then describe the bias and a real or hypothetical situation for each of them, explaining how the bias is evident in the situation.
6) Describe three characteristics of strong strategic leaders. Explain how each of the three characteristics would help motivate and lead an organization’s personnel.