Major concepts of biological psychology.. In week 3 you conducted a lit erature revi ew using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. For this week you will take that information and incorporate it into a final p aper. The p aper is not just the l iterature rev iew; it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course and as in week 3 use the course competencies as a guide to developing your p aper. attached is week 3 literature review.
- Major concepts of biological psychology.
- Biological systems and operations (e.g., vision, hearing, cognition, immunity, and nervousness).
- Connection between bodily systems.
- Chemical and electrical influences on bodily operations.
- Biological systems on mental health and daily patterns (e.g., the sleep-wake cycle).
- Influence of external sources of stress on the regulation or dysregulation of bodily systems.
- Impact of biology on learning.
- Historical influences on contemporary aspects of culture resulting in identified mental health phenomena.
- Modern influences on biological psychology through an exploration of the literature and culture.
Your p aper should adhere to the following g uidelines: For the main sections, it should have:
- A title p age
- An abstract (not more than 2 50 wo rds)
- An introduction
- A literature review
- Discussion or conclusions