Methods to communicate with families and other stakeholders about the needs of students..
Due tonight before 10 pm Arizona time……
Part 1: Family and/or Community Assignment (attached)
Research and develop a homework assignment/learning activity for the content area that will engage the family and/or community.
Your homework assignment/learning activity should include:
- Learning objective: Students will describe the effects of translations on two-dimensional figures using coordinates and be able to teach a family member the procedure.
- In 100-250 words, describe the homework assignment/learning activity, and how the assignment/learning activity engages the family and community.
- Detail how family and/or community can be involved in establishing a positive learning environment, describing collaborative strategies.
Part 2: Reflection
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect on the homework assignment/learning activity that engages family and/or community.
Address the following:
- Methods to communicate with families and other stakeholders about the needs of students.
- Challenges teachers face when creating a homework, and activities that engage family and/or community.
- The importance of engaging family and community in students’ education.
- How you will deal with concerns or issues with parents and the possible solutions to support positive collaboration.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.