Mobile Applications Design, Difficulty and Considerations. Think about the last time you utilized a mobile application or attempted to build your own mobile website. What planning process did you go through before you began your project? You may have considered the steps or tasks you needed to perform. You may also have considered the resources and platforms needed for your outcome. For example, which model fits your business domain needs? Do you have time constraints that will make completing the web application/site difficult within a reasonable period of time? You may also have considered the myths that surround developing mobile apps and the difficulties generally associated with mobile app development.
- Why is mobile development difficult? Explain
- How does design & utility make a difference between good vs great websites? Explain
- How is deciding between a mobile application vs a mobile website an important consideration by developers? Explain.
- You must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
- Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive a zero for your work.