The basic duty of a care team model.
Bon Secours’s Care Team Model
The foundation of Bon Secours’s strategy for value-based care is its medical home initiative—the Advanced Medical Home Project. The project began as a pilot five years ago. Since that time, eleven practices have earned NCQA recognition as patient-centered medical homes. One of the most significant objectives of the Advanced Medical Home Project is to improve capacity—making it possible for care teams to double the size of their patient panel without overburdening themselves or sacrificing quality of care.
At the heart of this medical home strategy is the effort to reengineer practices by creating high-performance physician-led care teams, which requires changes in workflow, new care coordination activities, and designed delegation of clinical responsibilities across the care team. To facilitate this process, Bon Secours has invested significantly in embedding care managers into the primary care team. These nurse navigators are registered nurses (RNs) who are either board-certified case managers or actively working toward certification.
View the attachment labeled sample to make sure you complete this assignment correctly…
WRITE: You will explain how the particular health information system used in your selected case would be applicable in a health care organization of your choice. Refer to your chosen organization as “[ABC] Health Care. You will use the template attached to complete this assignment and answer the questions below using the attached case study.
1) Evaluate the needs that are present within your selected case study as it applies to your “ABC Health Care” organization.
2) Examine the practices from your selected case study that confirm or contradict that data is complete, accurate, consistent, timely, secure, and fit for use.
3) Compare and contrast the different types of data and information generated by the health care organization in your case.
The Health Information System Case Selection and Proposal Paper Format:
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least three scholarly or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document all sources in APA