What are scientists saying about the link of climate change and hurricane activity?.
What are scientists saying about the link of climate change and hurricane activity?
Living in South Florida has many advantages and also includes many disadvantages, including the persistent threat from hurricanes (link). From what you have learned from this class:
- What causes hurricanes? What destroys hurricanes?
- What are scientists saying about the link of climate change and hurricane activity?
- With regards to our growing population, especially along the cost, why are we especially prone to huge losses when a hurricane hits?
- With regards to hurricanes and South Florida, if you were in a position to grant or deny building permits, what would be your chief concern when assessing these permits?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- Include at least 2 references in your discussion and cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize.
- You will not be able to edit your assignment once you post, so please proofread and spell check before hitting post!