What are some current and future human resources issues in health care?.
Imagine your Learning Team is the human resources management team at the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital virtual organization. The new chief executive officer (CEO) of your hospital has asked your team to prepare a presentation about human resources at the hospital.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the new CEO in which you:
· Describe performance appraisal standards.
· Provide examples of how standards are used at Patton-Fuller.
· Identify guidelines for effective performance appraisals.
· Include possible barriers and their effect on the appraisal process.
· Describe the due diligence of progressive discipline of employees.
· Identify specific employee files that show progressive discipline of employees.Determine if due diligence is followed in the corrective action file of the following employees:
· Bennie Bellamy
· Alva Branham
· King Lovell
· Louise McFate
· Explore the current and future state of human resources in health care. Answer the following questions:
· What are some current and future human resources issues in health care?
· How may effective human resources management deal with these issues?
· Include how Patton-Fuller’s HR mission statement and goals do or do not meet the changing issues and needs.
Include at least 4 references.