What are the economic priorities, challenges, and issues for this population?.
Strategic analysis for priorities, challenges, and issues based on research, clearly outlined with thorough
plan for operationalizing the change in practice environment.
Theoretical model identified and applied.
Barriers and resources for priorities, challenges, and issues identified and fully explained.
Ethical considerations described. Evaluation methods of implementation outcome clearly outlined.
Sources of internal evidence identified as demonstration of improvement demonstrate to system-level issues.
Evaluation methods of implementation outcome clearly outlined.
8 scholarly verifiable references within 5 years.
Improving Health Care Delivery
Among various stakeholders, the registered nurse is an advocate for patients, their health and the care delivered to them. There is a need to evaluate the health status of vulnerable populations, to assess nursing’s role in health initiatives, and to find ways that we can help improve health. This presentation enables students to assess the role of organized efforts to influence health care delivery, and the contributions of medical technology, research findings, and societal values on our evolving health care delivery system.
This presentation will examine the role of the nurse as a health professional and leader.
- Choose a high-risk risk population
- Address a health care need for this population
- What resources are provided for this population?
- What are the major ethical, societal, professional, and legal system-level issues confronting providers, insurers, public policymakers, and organizations regarding the care for this population
- How could nursing intervene or advocate to improve the health care delivery for this population
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 25 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides.