What is Blockchain’s potential for application in the HR functions of recruitment and selection. .
Remember to review the syllabus expectations for initial discussion posts and peer replies!
Discuss the following questions:
1. What is Blockchain’s potential for application in the HR functions of recruitment and selection.
2. How might Blockchain technology impact job repositories. You are required to cite this week’s assigned readings in your paper. You may also cite prior week’s reading assignments and external sources if you wish.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Conclusion, References.
Writing Requirements for All Assignments:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.