What is the current branding strategy of ECRHS?.
Review the Case Study document.
Assume upper management of the organization is interested in understanding the impact its branding and competitive strategies have on consumer choice, as well as the impact of the bargaining power of consumers in the health care market, especially on your products and services.
Please read carefully. Review the grading rubric to gain an understanding of the information to be included.
Prepare a 1,050-word summary of branding and competitive strategies’ impact on consumer choice and bargaining power on ECRHS.
Part I: Branding Strategy Impact
Analyze the impact that the current ECRHS brand has on consumer choice of its products and services. In your analysis, consider the following:
- What is the current branding strategy of ECRHS?
- How are the organization and its brand(s) perceived in the market?
- Are there any negative impacts of legal cases against the organization within the community or its consumers? How might this impact their choice of a health care provider?
- How have your acquisitions of other health care facilities impacted your brand image and hence consumer choice of your organization?
- How has your handling of the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your brand image?
- What impact do your branding strategies have on consumer choice and bargaining power?
Part II: Competitive Strategies Impact
Analyze the impact that the current ECRHS competitors have on consumer choice of its products and services. In your analysis, consider the following:
- Who are the 3 largest competitors, and how do their offerings differ from those of ECRHS?
- What share of the market do the competitors hold?
- What are the threats of new entrants to the market and the organization?
- What is the threat of competitive/substitute products/services to the organization?
- What is the bargaining power of customers in the market?
- How does this bargaining power impact consumer choice in the market and for ECRHS?
Cite at least 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency sites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your citations per APA guidelines.