Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 1 Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 1Reflect on the assigned readings for Week 1 and then type a two page paper regarding what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding. Define and describe what you thought was worthy of your understanding in half a page, and then explain why you felt it was important, how you will use it, and/or how important it is in project planning. After submitting your two page paper as an initial post in the “Reflection and Discussion Forum,” then type at least two peer replies in response to your classmates posts (200 word minimum each).(chapter 1,2 and 3)
· Problem Set #11.Everyone has been involved in projects. What is the largest project you have been involved in? (You do not have to have been the project manager, but could have played another role.)
1. Write one sentence that describes the objective of the project.
2. Describe specifically how this project meets the definition of a project used in this textbook. (How is it unique? What were the time constraints? If it is over, how did you know it was over? If it is ongoing, how will you know when it is over?
3. What was your role? Were you the project manager, a volunteer, some other role? If you were not the project manager, who was?
4. Was the project part of a larger portfolio or program of projects?
5. Who else was involved?
6. What was the budget?
7. Did you anticipate any risks at the outset? Did the project experience any outside forces that caused a change in either the objectives or the approach to achieving those objectives
2. In what ways can the following activities be seen as projects? In what ways do they resemble ongoing, routine business activities? Feel free to add assumptions and details to describe how the activity might be a project in one context and routine in another.
1.Reading the chapter before attending a university lecture.
2.Taking the bus to work each day.
3.Piloting an aircraft between Vancouver and Fiji.
4.Teaching a course for the first time; teaching the same course every semester.
5. Go online and search for project life cycle models. Identify at least two that are different from the PMI model, and compare and contrast the phases. Be sure to cite your sources.
Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 1(why is marketing managment attachement)
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Before reading this chapter or beginning class, what did you expect marketing to be? Ask a family member, classmate, or coworker what they think marketing is. How can persuade them that marketing enhances a mutually beneficial exchange between a customer and a company.
- Think about a recent time when you bought something or tried to do so and you were treated poorly as a customer. What was the essential problem? If you ran the company, what would you do to ensure happier and more loyal customers?
This activity/assignment will allow students to systematically understand the general and specific environments of business.
Activity: Select any company of your choice. Identify its strengths and weaknesses. Then analyze the company’s context, customers, competitors, and collaborators.
The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form. This is to be in narrative form and should be as thorough as possible. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to marketing management. The textbook should also be utilized. Do not insert excess line spacing. APA formatting and citation should be used.