What is the perception of ICU patients about the humanized care of Nicklaus Children’s hospital nursing team?. 1) Minimum 3 full pages and complete Example File
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum complete Example File
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
Select the first Registered Nurse elected to Congress
1. List at least 3 contributions (Policies) enacted since holding office and show their impact in helah care
Part 2: Teaching Experience
Topic: Alarm fatigue in the clinical setting in pediatric nurses in ICU
A big part of lesson planning is considering what happens at the end.
1. Describe how you will close or unpack the lesson for your students after they have participated in the simulation.
2. Give specific examples of what you will say/do at the end and what you expect your students to say/do at the end.
3. Explain why you plan to use these specific teaching strategies.
Part 3: Teaching Experience Proposal
Purpose: Successfully teach your group of students.
Topic: Perception and response capacity of nurses to alarm fatigue in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
According to Outline File ( See file Outline) complete Example (See File Example). If any point of the list is missing, please add it according to the format.
1. Your name, date, site location, and preceptor name
2. Lesson title and subject/concept
3. Level of subject/concept, audience, and class size
4. What domain your lesson is aligned to (cognitive)
5. Your students’ prior knowledge and scaffolding strategies for building on prior knowledge
a. List any new vocabulary terms the students will need to know for the lesson
6. Potential challenges and intervention strategies if needed; address any potential safety concerns for hands-on application during the lesson.
7. Brief overview of the concept, content, lesson, and its purpose in the curriculum
8. Standards and learning objectives (include matching QSEN objectives); learning objectives written using Bloom’s taxonomy
9. Presentation of content: How will you open the lesson to get the student’s attention? What visuals will you use to present the content?
10. Lesson pacing and structure: List each step you will follow to complete the lesson. Include estimated time to complete each step, material references, handout names, quiz/test names, activity names, skill sheets, group activities, etc. (if any will be included during or after the simulation).
11. Student activities: Will the students be working individually or in small groups? Provide a rationale for why the activity is appropriate.
12. Assessment of learning objectives and/or evidence of student’s acquisition of the content during your lesson (informal assessment; questioning strategies) and a plan for a formal summative assessment (observational tool) that you will administer.
a. List and describe any homework the students will be expected to complete.
13. Closure: Describe how you will end the lesson, for example, reviewing the lesson learning objectives; “cliff-hanger” question for the next class date; an encouraging anecdotal story; comments of reinforcement and encouragement; etc.
14. Extra notes or areas that need further clarification
15. Resources and materials needed for the lesson
Part 4: Culminating Experience
Topic: Perception of Patients on the Humanized Care of the ICU Nursing Team
Research Question: What is the perception of ICU patients about the humanized care of Nicklaus Children’s hospital nursing team?
Design: The present study is of an applicative level, of a quantitative type, because it allows us to examine the data numerically, especially in statistics, a descriptive cross-sectional method since it will allow us to obtain the information presented in each time and given space.
1. What was your motivation regarding your research study?
2. What have you found along your research journey that took you in a different direction, surprised you, or confirmed your ideas?
3. Is there anything you would do differently if you were to implement your research?