What is your role as a Nurse Practitioner for prescribing this medication to this patient on your case study presentation?.
For this assignment, you will select a drug from the list below and create a PowerPoint Presentation.
The purpose of the presentation is for you to educate your colleagues on the drug you have selected. The presentation must include information about the:
- Drug pharmacology, pharmacokinetics
- Brand name
- Generic name
- Indications for use
- Side effects
- Pregnancy class
- You must also perform a cost analysis of the drug.
- Provide a patient case study on a patient in which you would utilize the drug you have selected and include at least two peer-reviewed evidence-based studies related to the drug.
- Describe the appropriate patient education.
- What is your role as a Nurse Practitioner for prescribing this medication to this patient on your case study presentation?
- Describe the monitoring and follow-up.
APA 7 edition is a must.
- NO WEBSITES ALLOWED FOR REFERENCE OR CITATION.. References and citation must be only from journal articles or books published from 2017 up to now. Must employ at least 5 or 6 references entries which will be cited at the end of the slide. INCLUDE DOI, PAGE NUMBERS. etc PLAGIARISM NEED TO BE LESS THAN 10%.
Incorporate a minimum of 6 current (published from 2017 up to now) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- PowerPoint presentation with 10-15 slides, excluding the title slide and the reference slide.
- The presentation is clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.