Will your presence in this country be helpful in your attempts to invest in other developing countries?. This is a continuation of what you began last week in the discussion board. Use that as your base and build on it here for your final paper. The total word count for this assignment will be about 1400 to 1800 when you combine the week 4 and week 5 assignments. A regional bank has decided to open an office overseas for serving those businesses that are expanding internationally. Choose a country with a large financial center that you believe would be helpful to your customer base.
- Will your presence in this country be helpful in your attempts to invest in other developing countries?
- Is this country involved in any regional integration efforts? How so?
- Why did you choose this location for your bank?
- As a manager, what would be your overall assessment about whether you want to pursue opening an office there?
- Are the financial risks worth taking?
- Will it be beneficial to all of the stakeholders?
In pursuing this, what type of presence do you think would be best suited to your objectives?
- How should the plant be financed?
- Keep in mind that the country that the plant is in does not necessarily have to be where the financing is done.
- What is your final decision on the financial center you chose to work with? Write about the logic and reasoning for your decision?