With what did you agree or disagree in your peer’s post?.
- Students will answer a question and respond to peers in each of our four book discussions.
- Responses must be 150-200 words.
- Responses must directly address the question and not include any filler.
- We already know who you are – do not introduce yourself.
- We know which book and which question you’re addressing – do not take the time to tell us this.
- Post a concise, thorough, thoughtful answer to the question and state the page numbers of any quote or key points.
- The instructor will assign you a question to answer -see WP Discussion Question Assignments.docx . Be sure to answer your appointed question in the correct week.
- Students will respond to one peer each week.
- For full credit, your peer response must be 150-200 words or 1-2 minutes of video or audio recording.
- Respond to peers who have received two or fewer comments. Do not respond to peers who already have three or more comments.
- Peer responses should follow this format:
- With what did you agree or disagree in your peer’s post?
- Why did you agree or disagree? Offer a substantive reason, explanation, or counterpoint.
- Make a personal connection, ask a question, or offer a suggestion.
Topics in this discussion are based on our textbook Mindset by Carol Dweck.
Students will be assigned a question to answer.
Each student will also post a response to one peer in each week the discussion is open.